Code of Conduct Importance and Training
Why Invest In Code of Conduct Training?
- The Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations encourage organizations to implement a compliance program to prevent misconduct. Having a code is an important first step
- The code of conduct is a key element for establishing a culture of compliance
- It is instrumental in mitigating your compliance risks
- By avoiding liability, the code of conduct helps protect your most valuable asset: your company’s reputation
- The code serves as a deterrent to fraud, misconduct, and other ethical violations
- It is a document that inspires accountability
- It represents the moral and ethical constitution of your company; it signals internal and external stakeholders that you are committed to an ethical and compliant culture
- It is the key to setting ethical expectations and consequences of wrongdoing
- Put simply: It is the cornerstone of company values
Areas Covered by the Code of Conduct
- Honesty and Fairness; trust and integrity; diversity and respect
- Privacy and IT/Data Security
- Workplace safety and health
- Environmental sustainability
- Sanctions and trade embargoes
- Supplier, vendor/contractor relationship
- Administering the code of conduct
- We help you develop a comprehensive code of conduct, and also do training on key issues to ensure successful implementation of the code.
- We make training and reading the code of conduct painless by applying real world examples, offering interactive opportunities, and providing straightforward explanations of various regulations.
- We work with you to customize the training to policies or areas most relevant to you. Our training can be fully customized based on your specific policies and procedures. We can deliver both short training courses and a more in-depth training intervention. Customized Online materials can also be developed to meet your specific, ongoing training needs.