Improving Ethical Awareness
Why You Care
- Ethical awareness training is the key to creating an ethical culture grounded in a sense of responsibility, integrity and share values.
- Ethical awareness is the foundation to all organizational efforts to mitigate compliance risk and prevent misconduct.
- Unethical behavior by employees not only impacts your internal culture but leads to increased risk of reputational harm, litigation, and financial loss.
- “Ethical awareness is an investment in your long term competitiveness”.
Consequences of Unethical Business Practices
- Loss of organizational reputation and trust
- Lawsuits, fines and other financial losses
- Productivity loss
- Low employee morale
- Customer animosity and boycotts
- Lack of investor confidence
- Increased public scrutiny
- Difficulty attracting top talent
- Feelings of shame, personal disgrace
- Loss of face, reputation
- Ruined careers
- Loss of income
- Low morale
The IntegTree Solution
- Our ethical awareness training and consulting aims at enhancing employee ethical awareness, which then impacts judgments and behaviors. Our results-oriented training and consulting model can help you with:
- Ethical awareness inventory/assessment: identify your ethical strengths and blind spots, and provide strategies to leverage your strengths to enhance ethical decision making
- Create customized ethical awareness training around organizational ethical expectations and rules
- Help your workforce develop a personal ethics statement to guide and align their ethical behavior to your core organizational values
- Help you build an organizational profile outlining key ethical decision making styles used by your employees.
- As with all IntegTree training programs, we work with you to customize the training to that most relevant to you. We can deliver both short training courses and a more in-depth training intervention. Customized Online materials can also be developed to meet your specific, ongoing training needs