Handling Ethical Dilemmas
Ethics dilemmas are complex situations involving conflicting values, beliefs and moral choices. The challenge is to provide your workforce with a framework to approach and resolve ethical dilemmas and challenges. It is also important that your employees are sensitive to common rationalizations that could cloud effective ethical decision making.
Why You Care
- Having a framework and a pathway to assist in resolving ethical situations can help your organization identify, prevent and effectively manage ethical wrongdoings and misconduct.
- It is essential to:
- Identify ethical bottlenecks
- Preempt potential misconduct
- Enhance employee ethical awareness
- Create a culture of “Doing the Right Thing”
- Encourage debate and participation to resolve tough ethical situations
- Resolving ethical dilemmas leads to:
- A heightened sense of upholding the most important company values
- Enhanced company loyalty and trust
- Mitigation of the risk of litigation and fines
The IntegTree Solution
- Our training solution provides an integrative framework and a 7-Point ethical decision making model to help resolve ethical dilemmas and reduce ethical biases
- Our results oriented training and consulting model can help you with:
- Training your employees to help them resolve ethical dilemmas
- Aligning ethical decision making models with your key organizational values to enhance the overall ethical culture
- Providing real-world situations to sensitize your employees to ethical challenges
- Enhancing employee awareness of common rationalizations that could cloud ethical judgments
- As with all IntegTree training programs, we work with you to customize the training to that most relevant to you. We can deliver both short training courses and a more in-depth training intervention. Customized Online materials can also be developed to meet your specific, ongoing needs.